Providing Student Scholarships in 2022
This year (2022) the Annapolis Arts Alliance will award two scholarships of $1,500 each to graduating high school seniors (including home-schooled and students with a GED) who reside in Anne Arundel County. Scholarship funds are remitted directly to educational institutions on behalf of recipients and must be used to help defray college expenses.
- The scholarships will be awarded during the third week in April 2022
- Applications will be accepted between February 7, 2022, and March 31, 2022. If submitting the application by mail, it must be postmarked by March 31, 2022.
About the AAA
The Annapolis Arts Alliance is a Maryland based 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to provide a forum and support for all members of our arts community to network, collaborate, polish creative skills, and showcase the rich artistic life of the Greater Annapolis Area.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
- Be a graduating senior or possess a GED
- Must be under the age of 20
- Be a resident of Anne Arundel County
- Attend a high school in the state of Maryland (inclusive of home schools)
- Have applied to an accredited community college, college, or university
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (unweighted)
- Have a letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Documented involvement in school and extracurricular activities
- Documented involvement in community service activities
- Documented involvement in the arts
- Children and grandchildren of members of the Board of the Annapolis Arts Alliance are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Annapolis Arts Alliance Youth Artists are eligible to apply for The Annapolis Arts Alliance Scholarship for the Arts.
Please email questions to Terry Bydume: email@example.com